I've been getting some questions about the Delta and Delta Plus variants of COVID-19 and made a video to give my take on current best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- The Delta Variant is more contagious
- There is a subvariant of Delta that is more likely to evade innate immunity including vaccine-induced antibodies
- Start masking indoors again if you have not already, regardless of vaccination status
- Full FDA approval of Pfizer and Moderna is expected in September
- Please get vaccinated if you have not already, I am here to answer your questions