This section has a page all to itself! Click Learn More to see how a physical therapy can teach you how to work with your body to keep moving and reduce pain naturally, without pills or surgery.
- Evaluation: $120
- Follow-Up Treatment (45 min): $90
- Package of Four Visits (Evaluation + 3 Follow-up visits): $350
Graston Technique® (GT) is a unique, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue lesions and fascial restrictions resulting in improved client outcomes. GT uses specially designed stainless steel instruments with unique treatment edges and angles to deliver an effective means of manual therapy.
Screening & Treatment - $60
- Offered for new clients and existing clients with a new injury
- Includes basic screening for client goals & potential health conflicts
- Patient selects one region for treatment
- Example: low back, calf, hamstring, neck
- Provider provides treatment, follow-up recommendations, and post-treatment instructions
- Total appointment time is 30-45 minutes
Follow-up Treatments - $45
- Recommended for clients with long-term restrictions after initial screening & treatment
- Appointment time is 15-25 minutes
Add-on Additional Areas for Treatment - $30
- The patient may select up to two additional areas for treatment at a cost of $30 per additional area.
- Provider may decline some combinations of body regions within a single treatment session based on best practices.
- Total treatment time increases by 15 minutes for each additional area.
Visit Graston Technique, LLC for more information on Graston Technique®.
Not just any massage, at Patient PT we believe that massage therapy should always be:
- Profoundly relaxing
- Customized to the specific needs of the client
Therapist Kelly Clark has 15 years experience as a massage therapist, 700+ hours of training in massage therapy alone, and also happens to be a Doctor of Physical Therapy. You couldn't possibly be in better hands.
- 30 Minutes: $60
- 45 Minutes: $75
- 60 Minutes: $90
- 75 Minutes: $120
- 90 Minutes: $150
Need some help? Need a knowledgeable opinion about a health question? Take advantage of our low-cost screening & consultation services.
Consultation appointments are available in 30, 45, or 60 minute increments.
Clients may book consultations to take place in person at Patient PT or virtually via TeleHealth.
Consultation & Screening
During a consultation, the therapist will offer general advice or explanations based on their existing base of knowledge, but no hands-on treatment or evaluation is included. No paperwork required, just sign off on our direct-pay policy and get help right away.
This service is offered for health and wellness management only and is not intended to take the place of advice from your physician.
- 30 minute consultation: $60
- 45 minute consultation: $90
- 60 minute consultation: $120
Are you tired of trying to figure out the answers to your health and wellness questions with good old Google?
Did you know that in addition to being experts on the movement systems of the body, physical therapists receive intensive education on anatomy, physiology, and pathology?
- Understand and manage health and wellness related to balance, pain, posture, or ergonomics.
- Reach your full potential with an expert consultation and get information on evidence-based training programs, lifting mechanics, return to sport, and more.
- All Wellness services are billed at a rate of $2 per minute for sessions 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 minutes long.
E-Gift Cards - Instant
E-Gift Cards: Order online in any amount and send them to your recipient of choice immediately, or at a later date!
Gift Certificates may be downloaded as a printable pdf, purchased in person during any regularly scheduled appointment (cash, check, or charge), purchased in person at a scheduled time between clients, or ordered online and mailed upon request.
To order a gift certificate:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line "Gift Certificate"
- List the service or any whole dollar amount that you'd like the certificate to reflect.
- Check your email for an invoice (same business day before 4:00 PM).
Detailed Price List: This downloadable pdf shows details and pricing for all services and products offered at Patient PT.
Order Gift Certificates Now
After payment has been received, you will have the option of receiving a downloadable PDF of the gift certificate for printing at home, or you may make arrangements to pick it up in person or have it mailed to any U.S. address.
What are you waiting for?
Book an appointment today, and feel better.