This section has a page all to itself! Click Learn More to see how a physical therapy can teach you how to work with your body to keep moving and reduce pain with exercise, prevention, lifestyle modification, and non-invasive hands-on treatments.
Graston Technique® (GT) is a unique, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue lesions and fascial restrictions resulting in improved client outcomes. GT uses specially designed stainless steel instruments with unique treatment edges and angles to deliver an effective means of manual therapy.
Visit Graston Technique, LLC for more information on Graston Technique®.
Not just any massage, at Patient PT we believe that massage therapy should always be:
- Profoundly relaxing
- Customized to the specific needs of the client
Therapist Kelly Clark has 15 years experience as a massage therapist, 700+ hours of training in massage therapy alone, and also happens to be a Doctor of Physical Therapy. You couldn't possibly be in better hands.
Are you tired of trying to figure out the answers to your health and wellness questions with good old Google?
Did you know that in addition to being experts on the movement systems of the body, physical therapists receive intensive education on anatomy, physiology, and pathology?
- Understand and manage health and wellness related to balance, pain, posture, or ergonomics.
- Reach your full potential with an expert consultation and get information on evidence-based training programs, lifting mechanics, return to sport, and more.
- Wellness Care Services are billed at rates that mirror Physical Therapy, to ensure patients with longer-term goals still have access to great ongoing wellness care.
Dr. Kelly Clark, award-winning community organizer and co-founder of Bloomington Mask Drive, is available for consultation, public speaking, and education engagements.
Clients may book consultations to take place in person at their location of choice, at Patient PT, virtually via Zoom, or over the phone. Rates by request.
Gift Certificates may be downloaded as a printable pdf, purchased in person during any regularly scheduled appointment (cash, check, or charge), purchased in person at a scheduled time between clients, or ordered online and mailed upon request.
To order a gift certificate:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Gift Certificate"
- List the service or any whole dollar amount that you'd like the certificate to reflect.
- Check your email for an invoice (same business day before 4:00 PM).
Detailed Price List: This downloadable pdf shows details and pricing for all services and products offered at Patient PT.
Order Gift Certificates Now
After payment has been received, you will have the option of receiving a downloadable PDF of the gift certificate for printing at home, or you may make arrangements to pick it up in person or have it mailed to any U.S. address.
E-Gift Cards - Instant
E-Gift Cards: Order online in any amount and send them to your recipient of choice immediately, or at a later date!
What are you waiting for?
Book an appointment today, and feel better.