Dr. Kelly Clark, Founder of Patient PT, is also Co-Founder of Bloomington Mask Drive, a grassroots community effort that developed in response to emergency mask shortages due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Dr. Clark has received a number of local honors for her work organizing Bloomington Mask Drive, including:
- Heroes of the Pandemic: Bloom Magazine
- Incredible Women of COVID19: CoB Commission on the Status of Women
- Unmasked Hometown Hero Award: Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Shelia Evans Health Hero Award: Kiwanis of South Central Indiana
- Steve Warren Hero Award: Stonebelt
- Be More! Bloomington Award: City of Bloomington
- Best Community Connection Engagement Award: City of Bloomington
Bloomington Mask Drive has made and distributed 60,000 free masks to organizations and individuals in Bloomington and Monroe County since its inception on March 20, 2020, and still distributes free masks via a network of community mask stations located throughout Bloomington.