Number three in Dr. Clark's series, this video is all about hip strengthening and a sidelying exercise called the Jane Fonda. Good for aches and pains that can start anywhere from the foot to the mid-back, gluteus medius strengthening is often on the menu at Patient PT.
- 0:00 - Intro & Review
- 1:25 - MOST prescribed? Maybe not, but does it strengthen the most commonly diagnosed area of weakness? Yes!
- 3:20 - Why is it so important?
- 5:35 - Related players on team Hip Support
- 8:40 - A sidenote: Heel pain with walking
- 9:00 - The Jane Fonda
- 11:57 - Jane Fonda Alternates
- 12:26 - My Little Secret
- 13:40 - Change is normal, but pain doesn't have to be!