One thing that both Dr. Clark and Dr. Van Doren work on a lot is strengthening small muscles like the rotator cuff and deep hip rotators, the joint stabilizers. Do you know what Stabilization strength is?
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:28 What are stabilizing muscles?
- 1:00 Alignment vs Power
- 1:30 What are the Power Muscles?
- 2:00 What happens when your stabilizers are weak?
- 2:45 Why does this cause pain?
- 3:15 Pain, weakness, and excess stretch
- 4:00 What do we do about this? Neuromuscular ReEducation!
- 4:30 Where does posture come in?
- 5:12 Everyone is different!